lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

Silly Questions

1. Why do you think so many people turned down Bowerman's idea?

Because his idea was very strange, companies thought it was ridiculous.
2. Why do you think Smith's professor gave him a C on the project?
Because it was not called him the attention to the teacher, he thought that it would be impossible.

3. Which idea has led to the most imitations?
I think the NIKE athletic shoes because many people who do exercise use them and also for fashion.
4. Do you have any ideas for new products or services?

Yes, I do.

What are they?

I would invent a keyboard for computer with bright neon light to write in the dark.

I also would invent a portable bath made of plastic to bath.

Also I would invent a plane to transport any type of animal to the whole world.

No hay comentarios: