martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

Saturday Night.

On October 25th. I went to a party with my friends to Byblos discotheque. That night, I wanted to see a wedding that was broadcasted by television. My friends knew that I would arrive late there.

But my surprise was that Claudia went to Karina’s house and then she called me to tell me that Karina had gone with her boyfriend to the discotheque.

My cousin and I picked up Claudia because she was alone in a store and we took her to our house. We were there on time. Claudia waited for me in the garage while I was dressing to go together to the discotheque, for this reason I didn’t get to see the wedding completely. We went to the gas station and we arrived to Byblos. There were a few of the pèople . We met Karina, Pablo, Karla, Ivan, Sarah and her friends . They were standing up and when they saw us, we picked some seats and we started to chat and enjoy the music.

I had not gone to a dicotheque for a year, that night I felt very happy to be there, I danced a lot with my cousin. I forgot about my problems before the party was over. My cousin, Luis José, and I danced with guys from other degree. One of them was celebrating his birthday and he invited us to the dancefloor. We were the stars of the night.

That night was great!!!


No hay comentarios: