sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2008

Dear Sir.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Last weekend my girlfriend and I arrived at your popular cafeteria looking for a very nice time to spend together. The motto in your windows says “where your friends are as special as you are”, unfortunately the service that day didn’t reflect those words.

As soon as we arrived there we had the chance to sit at a table and we waited for almost half and hour for a waiter to help us. There were not too many people for this to happen but I have to point out that the music was good and this helped us to be patient.


However, when we were finally serviced the waiter spilt a cup of coffee on my brand new jacket. It costed me $50 to have it cleaned.

My jacket doesn’t look that good anymore. I had never had an experience such as this anywhere. I hope you can understand my complaint because I want you to refund the money for another brand new jacket.

No hay comentarios: