viernes, 31 de octubre de 2008

High School.

- When I think about high school, I have both good and bad memories. During high school, the future seemed very far away. Now that I’m older, I think about those days a lot.

- I remember the first day of classes, the majority of the pupils were of same secondary, I did not know them, it became me difficult to adapt to the group, I had liked that my companions of the secondary school were entering with me, but they went away to high school others, I knew older girls, sometimes I was going out with them for the discoteque and I stayed in house of a friend, but in the majority of the times I was not going because they could not take me to my house and my I do not like to sleep in foreign house. On the other hand, if I had had a particular teacher I had not battled with any matters as Physics and Mathematics
- The teachers were very kind, unlike the teacher of dance, who was demanding from us great discipline, in his class only there were women, with the time the teacher was changing his character, but at the moment of doing a festival he was making us buy the wardrobe which I did not like because it was very simple .

- I am grateful with the teacher of dance because I became in a good shape, I knew my classmates, I knew the electronic music and the schools of dance. Good and bad experiences are a part of everyone’s high school years, we learn from them and makes us better.

No hay comentarios: