lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2008

I love Michael !!!


Hello, I'm Verónica welcome to my blog, I hope you like it, I am the kind of person who likes animals, going to the gym, music and go out with my friends.

I will speak first of friendship: I think that everyone, sometimes in our lives, we have had, or we have great friends, not the occasional friend or that friend who you just asking for money no! I mean that when we are sad there is, it is difficult to find or have a friend, right? I think that the true friends you can accounts with the fingers of one hand and until spare, also can be somebody who knows when you were doing in a nightclub row.
One of the biggest treasures that someone can have are his friends. I think is important to love them for who they are and not for what we want that they are.

I love going to the gym, I practice aerobics, the benefits of aerobic exercise are designed to give to the body a healthier form. Another advantage is that after performing aerobics you can see how you reduce weight and size, while your body works coordinated and manage all muscles achieving greater relaxation and exercise each one body parts. Getting that most parts of the body are turned and that they are much more pleasant at sight, at the same time that you feel better, increase your self-esteem and your security to see you in a mirror.


My favorite artist is Michael Jackson, I like his voice, his dances, his videos, everything, if I could see him in person, I would hug him and I would say that I love him, I would like to be his girlfriend!!!.

In spite of many plastic surgery and so much scandal, he remains beloved by his fanatics and by me. Michael Jackson is about to turn 50 years old, and released a compilation disc entitled "King of Pop" which will appear on next August 25th. The British public who will choose the best songs of the artist, to form part of the album, by voting on the website of The Sun newspaper and GMTV channel.
Topics as big as Thriller, Black or White or Billie Jean undoubtedly be part of this compilation that will make us remember how cool is Michael.

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

I liked it. Your blog is nice but I you still owe me one more entry Vero, ok?
Anyway, so far this is a very good blog.